Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Get To Know Each Other

Maddy

Hey guys and gals, I had an idea to get to know each other a little bit better. Just some random stuff that would never come up in a normal conversation but might be interesting to find out. You don't have to answer any question you don't want to and if you think of other questions well then go ahead and ask them But here are the first 16:

1)The infamous, what's your favorite color?

2) What's your favorite animal?

3) If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would you want to meet?

4) If you could turn into any animal for a day, what animal would you turn into and what would you do?

5) If you could have any job what would it be?

6) If you could be any age for the rest of your llife, what age would you want to be?

7) What's your favorite smiley?

8) Are you an early bird or a night owl?

9) What's your favorite holiday?

10) If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one thing with you, what would you bring?

11) What's your favorite food?

12) If you could spend one day doing anything you wanted to, no matter how much it cost or anything, how would you spend that day?

13) If you could be an actor/actress in any movie, what movie would you want to be in?

14) If you could have your hair any color, what color would it be?

15) What's your favorite sport to watch?

16) What's your favorite sport to play?

And since it was my idea I'll go ahead and give you my answers:

1) Orange!!

2) penguins

3) I'm want to meet Edgar Allen Poe. Or all of you here :wink:

4) I'd want to be a bird just so I could fly

5) I'd want to be a cop or anything to do with chidren

6) umm...25. not sure why but hey, seems good.

7) :blink:

8) night owl

9) Halloween (CANDY!! ^_^)

10) a laptop w/ internet access ^_^

11) pizza!

12) I'd go on a huge trip around the world to meet everyone then I'd go bungee jumping and sky diving, then scuba diving then go home, change into my pjs and curl up with my fav. book.

13) I'd want to be in Sound of Music. It's my fav. movie and I love all the songs.

14) purple! ^^

15) basketball

16) baseball or football

Now it's your turn! Have fun and remember, you don't have to answer any you don't want to. TTYL!!

~~Maddy

1)The infamous, what's your favorite color? purple

2) What's your favorite animal? the ever popular one - dogs haha

3) If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would you want to meet? Idina Menzel

4) If you could turn into any animal for a day, what animal would you turn into and what would you do? not sure, probably a bird so I could be free

5) If you could have any job what would it be? Broadway performer

6) If you could be any age for the rest of your llife, what age would you want to be? 5 or 6, you get to go to preschool and just have fun with no responsibilities and everything is so innocent

7) What's your favorite smiley? on aim :-P on here :laugh3:

8) Are you an early bird or a night owl? night owl all the way

9) What's your favorite holiday? x-mas because its the one day of the year where my family does pretty much everything together and nothing seems to go wrong

10) If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one thing with you, what would you bring? a phone/walki talkie or whatever i could use to get someone to get me back home haha

11) What's your favorite food? homemade pieroges (spelling is probably way off haha)

12) If you could spend one day doing anything you wanted to, no matter how much it cost or anything, how would you spend that day? Being onstage, chorus or speaking part, in a Broadway show and soaking up all that entails that. Going to a salon and getting pampered the life out of me haha

13) If you could be an actor/actress in any movie, what movie would you want to be in? RENT

14) If you could have your hair any color, what color would it be? a darker brown, I'm boring I know haha

15) What's your favorite sport to watch? baseball, cheerleading, singles ice skating

16) What's your favorite sport to play? dance, softball

It depends on the day and my mood, but usually purple or green

Dogs (esp. Golden Retrievers) and ferrets

Do I have to have not met them before? If not, I'd kill to see my Dad again. He passed away almost three years ago. If it has to be someone I haven't met, then any one of my relatives who passed away before I was born.

4) If you could turn into any animal for a day, what animal would you turn into and what would you do?

I'd turn into my Golden, Monty. I'd sleep all day and enjoy life.

I'm pretty happy with the job I currently have - Media Production Designer I. But I'd love to have more of my stuff published.

6) If you could be any age for the rest of your llife, what age would you want to be?

That can't be answered. Right now I'd say eighteen. Eighteen was a good year for me. I was in college, I was relatively happy, and I didn't know of the pain that lay ahead - only the pain that lay behind. But that's today. How am I to know that 29 (the age I'll be) won't be better somehow?

:dance:

Night owl.

Don't really have one, but if I had to pick? Either Halloween or Memorial Day.

10) If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one thing with you, what would you bring?

Ugh. My laptop, which would of course have my iPod hooked up to it, LOL!

Steak.

12) If you could spend one day doing anything you wanted to, no matter how much it cost or anything, how would you spend that day?

An entire day to myself? With no worries? I'd go around buying everyone I love presents I couldn't normally afford. If I had special powers, I'd heal everyone in my family.

13) If you could be an actor/actress in any movie, what movie would you want to be in?

One I wrote. And I'd just be me.

The color I was born with. The color I am now. Red.

Baseball

Wal-mart tag.

yellow

eagle

I would like to meet the President and everyone on here.

I'd turn into an eagle so I could fly away and soar among the clouds

working back at Disney

28 is what I would be.I will be this age in January.I will be glad to get through the rest of this year.

:sadang: this is how I feel

Night owl.

Christmas

my therapist

salad

Spend a day in a spa and be pampared

One I wrote. And I'd just be me.

what I have right now brown hair with blonde high lights

volleyball

volleyball

It was easier to quote someone and then to answer the questions.

Amy :dance:

blue

dogs

sarah

prob a fish so i could swim away from everything

professional footballer

night owl

florida

can of carling

pizza

be with my mates

titanic id see the ice burg :)

14) If you could have your hair any color, what color would it be? pink

15) What's your favorite sport to watch? football

16) What's your favorite sport to play? football

sunshine yellow

hmmm don't really like animals LOL, but if i had to chosse id say hmm fish (boring i know)

oh, hmmm id love to see my friend again, who passed away 8 years ago

I would turn into fly and be a 'fly on someone's wall' spying at all they get up to LOL

It would be to be a youth advisor/counsellor for youths who have experienced abuse in their lives

i would be about 16 again, my friend was still alive, school was good and i had no recollection of my past

:dance:

Night owl.

usually xmas, although last year wasn't great due to depression, but normally its a good old family get together (and of course presents are swapped LOL)

My diary, which by chance of fortune would have a pen attatched to it, so i oculd write in it LOL

oh, can i only have one? LOL... it would have to be lasagna

i would spend it undergoing some kind of regression or hypnotherapy to get through to all the questions i hold deep

i'd be in the sound of music

The color It is now, hihlighted honey blonde and caramal brown (sounds yuk, but is really lovely)

swimming

swimming

Dawn

:wub:

:dance: great thread :dance:

Its lovely to get to know one another a bit more, although as i was reading thru the answers i had a little thought about some of the things people would take with them if they were stranded on a desert island.....

how on earth would you power a laptop, and what an inventive answer to take a phone with you.... also loved the idea of taking a therapist with you.... maybe we could all get stranded on the same island... between us all we'd have some interesting things with us... and have one great big party LOL :party::party2:

Dawn :wub:

1)The infamous, what's your favorite color? Blue

2) What's your favorite animal? Dog, Shark, Dolphin

3) If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would you want to meet? Michael

4) If you could turn into any animal for a day, what animal would you turn into and what would you do?Dolphin ~ I think it would be awesome to be able to swim through the ocean and through the waves.

5) If you could have any job what would it be?Marine Biologist

6) If you could be any age for the rest of your llife, what age would you want to be? 29

7) What's your favorite smiley? :hug:

8) Are you an early bird or a night owl? Night owl

9) What's your favorite holiday? Halloween

10) If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one thing with you, what would you bring? Music

11) What's your favorite food? Pizza & Roast beef, mashed potatoes, and gravy

12) If you could spend one day doing anything you wanted to, no matter how much it cost or anything, how would you spend that day? Tough one, I could say shopping but how many outfits do you really need? Not really sure, I'm an easy person to please.

13) If you could be an actor/actress in any movie, what movie would you want to be in? JAWS

14) If you could have your hair any color, what color would it be? My own, Auburn

15) What's your favorite sport to watch? Basketball/Soccer

16) What's your favorite sport to play? Basketball

1)The infamous, what's your favorite color? .... black or red.. i think there really powerful :)

2) What's your favorite animal? tiger hehe

3) If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would you want to meet? BAM MAGERA! with out a doubt hehe

4) If you could turn into any animal for a day, what animal would you turn into and what would you do? a bird lol .. so i can spy on every one heheh

5) If you could have any job what would it be? il always want to be a rape and sexual abuse victems counciler .. but hey .. id love to be a model or a singer.. wishful thinkin eh?

6) If you could be any age for the rest of your llife, what age would you want to be? 2 hehe .. its so cool .. and you always get complimented for being cute lol

7) What's your favorite smiley?... :P

8) Are you an early bird or a night owl? .. what does that mean .. ** embarressed**

9) What's your favorite holiday? any where were i can get a tan, party all night with friends and not have to worry

10) If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one thing with you, what would you bring? .,. gonna be really girly here ... my make up .. .. or .. mike

good fella pizza:P hehe

12) If you could spend one day doing anything you wanted to, no matter how much it cost or anything, how would you spend that day? scuba diving in the great barrier reef in aussie... or .. bungee jumping .. or jumping out of a earoplane hehe

13) If you could be an actor/actress in any movie, what movie would you want to be in? pirate of the carribian... johnny depp is so fit in that!

14) If you could have your hair any color, what color would it be? black .. or blonde .. ( despite the fact my hair black already lol)

15) What's your favorite sport to watch? RUGBY !!!! .. or footie.. not becaause the game .. but in all fairness who cant rest a hour of watching fit men in tight shorts eh? :P

16) What's your favorite sport to play? tag :P haha joke .. erm rugby .. actually :P

1)The infamous, what's your favorite color? - Pink

2) What's your favorite animal? Pig! :piggie:

3) If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would you want to meet? Maya Angelou

4) If you could turn into any animal for a day, what animal would you turn into and what would you do?Dolphin, not sure what I would do...tricks maybe? :)

5) If you could have any job what would it be?Veterinarian, Obstetrician

6) If you could be any age for the rest of your llife, what age would you want to be? 23

7) What's your favorite smiley? :pepsi:

8) Are you an early bird or a night owl? early Bird

9) What's your favorite holiday? Christmas

10) If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one thing with you, what would you bring? Frank

11) What's your favorite food? Vegan pepper steak over rice...yum!

12) If you could spend one day doing anything you wanted to, no matter how much it cost or anything, how would you spend that day? Somewhere in Cannes spending it at high priced boutiques, getting spa treatments

13) If you could be an actor/actress in any movie, what movie would you want to be in? The Devil's Advocate

14) If you could have your hair any color, what color would it be? Brown

15) What's your favorite sport to watch? Football

16) What's your favorite sport to play? Softball

1)The infamous, what's your favorite color?Purple

2) What's your favorite animal?Cats

3) If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would you want to meet?Harriet Tubman

4) If you could turn into any animal for a day, what animal would you turn into and what would you do? I would want to be a cat so I could sleep all day and not feel bad for it

5) If you could have any job what would it be?Neonadle Nurse

6) If you could be any age for the rest of your llife, what age would you want to be?18 (I like my age)

7) What's your favorite smiley?The hug smiley

8) Are you an early bird or a night owl? night owl

9) What's your favorite holiday? Christmas

10) If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one thing with you, what would you bring? my computer

11) What's your favorite food? homemade pizza

12) If you could spend one day doing anything you wanted to, no matter how much it cost or anything, how would you spend that day? I would go to Canada and do everything at Niagra Falls

13) If you could be an actor/actress in any movie, what movie would you want to be in? Dirty Dancing patrick Swayzee oh yea.

14) If you could have your hair any color, what color would it be?Blonde like it is (natuarally)

15) What's your favorite sport to watch? gymnastics

16) What's your favorite sport to play? none

1)The infamous, what's your favorite color? PURPLE,TEAL,BLACK

2) What's your favorite animal? I LOVE THEM ALL

3) If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would you want to meet? MAYA ANGELOU

A DOLPHIN, SO I COULD SWIM FREELY THROUGH THE VAST OCEAN WATERS:)

5) If you could have any job what would it be? ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH RESCUE AND REHAB OF WILDLIFE/OCEAN LIFE

6) If you could be any age for the rest of your llife, what age would you want to be? I GUESS 44, THE AGE I AM NOW. I DEF WOULDN'T WANT TO RETURN TO MY CHILDHOOD.

7) What's your favorite smiley? I LOVE THE HUG ONE AND THE ROFL.

8) Are you an early bird or a night owl? MORE OF A NIGHT OWL

9) What's your favorite holiday? THANKSGIVING

MY CHIHUAHUAS, MAXIMILLAIN AND LAKOTA

11) What's your favorite food? FRESH FRUITS, ALL BUT GRAPEFRUIT

12) If you could spend one day doing anything you wanted to, no matter how much it cost or anything, how would you spend that day? PAMPER MY SELF AT A SPA AND HAVE MY MAX AND LAKOTA PAMPERED ALONGSIDE ME:)

13) If you could be an actor/actress in any movie, what movie would you want to be in? WITCHBLADE

14) If you could have your hair any color, what color would it be? BEEN BLONDE,BEEN FROSTED AND BEEN PURPLE. THINK I'LL STICK WITH MY DARK BROWN THO I WOULD LIKE STREAKS IN IT:)

15) What's your favorite sport to watch? AMERICAN FOOTBALL, PROFESSIONAL OF COURSE.

16) What's your favorite sport to play? FOOTBALL

1)The infamous, what's your favorite color?-Lime Green

2) What's your favorite animal? A Piggy not a Pig but a PIGGY

3) If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would you want to meet? Lucielle Ball and my Grandmother I met her when I was little but she dies when I was 5.

4) If you could turn into any animal for a day, what animal would you turn into and what would you do?A cat I would love to just lay around all day and watch people

5) If you could have any job what would it be?I famous Artist, an artist of painting and photography

6) If you could be any age for the rest of your llife, what age would you want to be? 23 thats the age I am getting married and thats when i will have finished college

7) What's your favorite smiley? dont know

8) Are you an early bird or a night owl? night owl

9) What's your favorite holiday? christmas/hanukkah

10) If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one thing with you, what would you bring? My fiancee

11) What's your favorite food? Pasta

12) If you could spend one day doing anything you wanted to, no matter how much it cost or anything, how would you spend that day? In another country w/ my love see everything I've always wanted to

13) If you could be an actor/actress in any movie, what movie would you want to be in? I think I would really enjoy being in Donnie Darko its an interesting movie and I would love to be in it

14) If you could have your hair any color, what color would it be? brown...thats the color of it now and i love it

15) What's your favorite sport to watch? Hockey

16) What's your favorite sport to play? Tennis

1)The infamous, what's your favorite color? Blue

2) What's your favorite animal? Just one? monkeys

3) If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would you want to meet? Gloria Steinem

4) If you could turn into any animal for a day, what animal would you turn into and what would you do? A bird so I could fly

5) If you could have any job what would it be? Personal jeweler, dance teacher (haha, that is pretty much what I do!)

6) If you could be any age for the rest of your llife, what age would you want to be? 29

7) What's your favorite smiley? :wine:

8) Are you an early bird or a night owl? Early bird

9) What's your favorite holiday? New Year's

10) If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one thing with you, what would you bring? Endless supply of books

11) What's your favorite food? Pizza

12) If you could spend one day doing anything you wanted to, no matter how much it cost or anything, how would you spend that day? Spa/ shopping spree day

13) If you could be an actor/actress in any movie, what movie would you want to be in? I would like to be Meg Ryan's character in When a Man Loves a Woman, so I could have Angy Garcia all over me :blush:

14) If you could have your hair any color, what color would it be? Auburn

15) What's your favorite sport to watch? Baseball

16) What's your favorite sport to play? Tennis

Purple/lavender/violet

Cats!

Right now it's Dave Mustaine :)

A bird, I would fly free!

Anthropologist (that's what I'm going to school for now).

:kitty: I love Hello Kitty

Night owl!

Christmas

My Bible.

Tacos

Watching some of my favorite bands perform :)

Lord of the Rings :blush:

Black.

Soccer

Volleyball.

Light Blue

Dolphins

I’d like to have the chance to talk with my father one more time.

Dolphin… I would swim peacefully in the deep blue sea

I would love to be a writer

I would be 21 forever, not too young, not too old… everything is possible.

:eat2:

Night owl.

I hate holidays

Him..

hmm so may to chose from. Ok tiramisu`(Italian dessert)

I would spend it with the guy I’m in love with.

Thelma and Louise

How about light pink? :P

Tennis

Swimming

1)The infamous, what's your favorite color? Purple

2) What's your favorite animal? Cat

3) If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would you want to meet? I would like to meet my mother's mother (she died before I was born)

4) If you could turn into any animal for a day, what animal would you turn into and what would you do? Cat - Sleep!

5) If you could have any job what would it be? Teacher

6) If you could be any age for the rest of your life, what age would you want to be? 21 is a good age (as long as I don't have to relive that actual time of my life over and over again)

7) What's your favorite smiley? :kitty:

8) Are you an early bird or a night owl? early bird (but if my sleep pattern is off then I can be both)

9) What's your favorite holiday? Any of the holidays where I get time off from work

10) If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one thing with you, what would you bring? Fresh water (If I could have two things then I pick fresh water and food! LOL) ... Maybe it would be good to have my husband because I think he is better at the whole survival thing and he could help me find the fresh water and food.

11) What's your favorite food? stir-fry

12) If you could spend one day doing anything you wanted to, no matter how much it cost or anything, how would you spend that day? One day vacation (ALL expenses paid!) with my family in London

13) If you could be an actor/actress in any movie, what movie would you want to be in? Star Trek next generation movie

14) If you could have your hair any color, what color would it be? Alburn

15) What's your favorite sport to watch? sumo wrestling :laugh3: (LOL - honestly, I am not much a sports fan)

16) What's your favorite sport to play? swimming

1)The infamous, what's your favorite color? Black

2) What's your favorite animal? Cat

3) If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would you want to meet? Hmmm hard one. My Mom's mom.

4) If you could turn into any animal for a day, what animal would you turn into and what would you do? Cat. So I could do what I wanted and get away with it

5) If you could have any job what would it be? no idea

6) If you could be any age for the rest of your llife, what age would you want to be? I guess 25 though not with the problems.

7) What's your favorite smiley? :duh:

8) Are you an early bird or a night owl? Night owl

9) What's your favorite holiday? Halloween

10) If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one thing with you, what would you bring? A boat or a cell phone with really good reception and GPS and the coast guard on speed dial

11) What's your favorite food? Pasta stir-fry

12) If you could spend one day doing anything you wanted to, no matter how much it cost or anything, how would you spend that day? Buying things for all my friends and family.

13) If you could be an actor/actress in any movie, what movie would you want to be in? Rocky Horror Picture Show

14) If you could have your hair any color, what color would it be? Dark red

15) What's your favorite sport to watch? Baseball

16) What's your favorite sport to play? Softball

I'd have to say blue or black

Wolf or any type of kitty

as clique (sp?) as it sounds, Cleopatra

any type of bird so I could fly or a dolphin because I love to swim

even though I left school, I would still love to work in a museum, or own my own resturant

I would love to be 23, I'm not sure why

there's to many of them!!!! umm...ok..... :hug: because I love giving hugs!!!

night owl...lol, who else do you know that is on AS at 5 in the morning!!!!

Halloween!!!

anyone of my favorite books

any type of red meat (hope I dont' offend any of the vegitarians out there)

I would love to see my friends from AS

i knwo its mostly guys in the movie (unless you count the Claudia) but I would love to be in "Interview with the Vampir"

the color that I continually dye my hair.....red

i dont' like sports lol, but if I had to choose it would be either football or baseball

ummm....dont' liek playing sports either.....

[b]1)The infamous, what's your favorite color?

[b]1)The infamous, what's your favorite color?

Black

Dog

Tori Amos or Jesus

I really have no idea.

Writer (and make enough money to live one so I wouldn't have to have another job and I could live

a true "writing life") or a pianist/composer/singer

24 or 25

The wink

Night owl

Christmas

Let me think about this one and I'll get back to you!

Egg rolls

Meet and spend some chill time with Tori Amos, go sky diving, and relax at the ocean.

A drama

I'm thinking too hard about how I'd look with different hair colors at the moment-I'll have to get back to you when my brain simmers. ;)

Figure Skating

I am not a sporty type of gal ;)

Red!

The possum.

Ummm... probably my grandfather.

I'd love to be a bird so I could try out flying.

A psychologist

About 30, I think.

:smurf: I think it's so cute!

Night owl, definitely!

I don't know! I'm pretty happy with a quiet weekend with no work to do!

A loooooooong book!

Hazelnut and raspberry cake. Mmmm.

I have sat here for ages trying to answer that and i can't decide, so I'm just going to move on! whatever it was it would involve my friends, my fiance, a warm climate, cocktails and jazz music hehe

Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail. She reminds me so much of myself hehe.

I think I'd stick with my dark brown probably.

Cricket without a doubt!

Flags..ok so more of a game than a sport..but it's heaps of fun.

:) Meg x

1)The infamous, what's your favorite color? navy blue

2) What's your favorite animal? cat..... purrrrrrr

3) If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would you want to meet? Jesus, so did all that really happen?

4) If you could turn into any animal for a day, what animal would you turn into and what would you do? an eagle

5) If you could have any job what would it be? wow, I have no clue, maybe a life gaurd....hahah. guess I'd be a teacher if I had to do it over.

6) If you could be any age for the rest of your llife, what age would you want to be? I'll pass on this one, would hate to get stuck in one that was a bad year.....lol

7) What's your favorite smiley?:dance:

8) Are you an early bird or a night owl? both, sadly, it makes for some tired inbetweens

9) What's your favorite holiday? Christmas, I love the joyful spirit people are in

10) If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one thing with you, what would you bring? wow, huh, I have no idea........ I want 7 things.... seeds for food, paper and pencil, a quilt for comfort, a knife, matches, and lip gloss for those oh so dry lips I'd have.

11) What's your favorite food? soup and salad

12) If you could spend one day doing anything you wanted to, no matter how much it cost or anything, how would you spend that day? I'd love to go sailing

13) If you could be an actor/actress in any movie, what movie would you want to be in? none that I can think of, I dont' watch many movies

14) If you could have your hair any color, what color would it be? red like it is

15) What's your favorite sport to watch? football

16) What's your favorite sport to play? football

Cyan

Giraffes. And my dogs.

Virginia Woolf. And Tori.

I'd be a chimp and write a sonata.

I am doing my ideal job. I'd just like to be paid for it. I've also thought of being an architect though, or a therapist.

I'm enjoying 29, actually. Though 19, with everything still ahead would be good. But no, that still stands at 29.

I have three, and I don't care that it's cheating: :rain: (I live in London and happen to like the rain) :meditationf: (great new one) and my old fave :blink:

Both. It alters a lot. Right now I'm an early bird.

All of them.

My iPod and a continental adaptor. Oh and a notebook and pens.

Salad and white chocolate.

Everything! D'uh... :wink:

I'd be Meryl Streep's rehab room-mate in Postcards From The Edge.

Blue

International Football - that's football not soccer.

Running

Edited by tealight rookie

1)The infamous, what's your favorite color? RED

2) What's your favorite animal? JACK RUSSELL TERRIERS!

3) If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would you want to meet? RONALD REAGAN

4) If you could turn into any animal for a day, what animal would you turn into and what would you do? DOG, SLEEP ALL DAY

5) If you could have any job what would it be? MY PRESENT JOB...I LOVE IT

6) If you could be any age for the rest of your llife, what age would you want to be? 28

7) What's your favorite smiley? ALL MY HUSBAND'S SMILEY TATTOOS!

8) Are you an early bird or a night owl? NIGHT OWL

9) What's your favorite holiday? EASTER

10) If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one thing with you, what would you bring? MY TOOTHBRUSH

11) What's your favorite food? CAKE

12) If you could spend one day doing anything you wanted to, no matter how much it cost or anything, how would you spend that day? SWIMMING WITH THE DOLPHINS

13) If you could be an actor/actress in any movie, what movie would you want to be in? FORREST GUMP

14) If you could have your hair any color, what color would it be? AUBURN

15) What's your favorite sport to watch? BASEBALL

16) What's your favorite sport to play? SOFTBALL