Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

General Age Of Forum

Guest Malt123

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dang, I had to ask my husband if I was going to be 28 or 29 next month... pretty sad hu?!

Tracy that happened to me too...two years ago I had to ask my mother which age I was because I couldn't remember if it was 24 or 25.....man that was so weird :blink: and it made me sad too because it's when it hit me how I developed a serious problems with dates and times after my rape. I often get confused and I think it is strictly related to my story....somehow I must have felt (and still do) that I have lost a year...

Btw 'm turning 27 sooooon and it makes me so freaking depressed...... :angry::P

I turned 42 on the 22 of this month...Guess I'm one of the "old" ones here. :blush: Sometimes I feel every bit of my 42 years, and other times I go back to my childhood, which I missed out on and wish I could relive it and be a "kid" again.

Edited by baillie

Actually, I'm 18 with 33 years experience!!! ;) I guess I should be pretty good at being 18 now, huh?

Guest Lutherin

19 her turning 20 in a few more months (Yay! get to have my favorite drink spiced Rum love that stuff) My uncle's starting my drinking age alittle early my boyfriend isn't to happy about that which I really understand.

I am a Senior citizen

I am new here, I am 62 years old, but I don't feel that old mentally or physically, emotionally I appreciate my age. I believe that age is not important, the stage is what is important. Sometimes we stay at one stage for a long time, sometimes we miss a year or two.

queenie: I just read your post about lupus. I work for in rheumatology and have done several lupus clinical trials. I can't believe that your co-worker reacted that way! Geez! It's not something that you can "catch" from someone. How stupid! :ranting: That really makes me mad. I am going to be doing a peds lupus trial soon (if it ever gets started). Anyway, just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you!

Take care,

Katie

I guess everyone turns older each year...prolly just a number to some but it does mark surviving another year for some others too. I thought I'd never see me turning a year older this year but I did....just turned 34 a little over a week ago.

Guest searchforlight

Hi There

I'm 28 yrs old. Although I have to agree with some of the other board members, some days I feel like I'm 5 yrs old and other days like 50yrs old but mostly its even keel at almost 30, yikes! I can feel the ageing process coming on strong but the plus side is at 30 and onwards one knows themselves pretty well and thus are more sure of who they are, what they want,etc.This is only my opinion of course.But from that perspective 30 is looking pretty good now lol.

Bye for now

Michelle

I am 24. I still think I am 18 though, always feel like I am 18. I don't know why, because 18 was the year all the bad stuff happened.

:hmm:

I didn't think much of the above comment until I sat back and read it. Do I still think I am 18 because I need to go back to that place in time to heal? Yikes, here I go again. I have an overly analytical mind :duh: