Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm Here Because I Need To Tell What Happened

Guest footiegirl

I'm very sorry those criminals did that to you.

Welcome to AS, I hope you will get the kind and caring support you deserve.

Strength and hope to you,

Activist Ally

My dear Erin,

My heart breaks for you. I'm only a loving husband of a survivor. I've only recently posted my "hello" post. You posting here was a first step. Very brave. Continue to reach out for help. There is help and there is hope. You are no less pretty and certainly NOT weak. You survived. You are to be admired.

bigchris

I am so sorry to hear what those men done to you. I hope you find what you need on this site to help in your long road to recovery. If you ever need a friend to talk to, I am always free :hug::supportu:

Hello Footiegirl

Welcome to AS. I hope that you find it to be a safe place of healing and understanding.

I am so very sorry for everything they did and everything you are living through.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if ever you need to. My inbox is always open.

Take gentle care,

Bambi~

Im so very sorry for what those foul,soulless animals did to you. I too am struggling with the notion of being pretty again. My attack happened nearly three years ago and its only just now that recovery has begun to happen for me...and it comes in tiny crumbs that I have to fight for tooth and nail. That being said,I can tell you this:the fight is worth it. You will have times where you want to lie down and die. But you cant let them win. If you want to message me just to scream or talk about your puppy-if you have one-or even discuss what you had for breakfastim a great listener and my inbox is always open. I usually check in at least once a day.

Hi Dear

I am so sorry to hear what those evil sociopaths did to you.

I hope you can start to heal. You have the strength in you, you have to fight back!

I know it is a painful journey but you can do it.

Try and be kind to yourself. None of this was your fault.

Remember what a beautiful woman you are.

See if you can make it to at least one class a day, baby steps

You are in my prayers

Take care of you

CycleGirl

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Very nice to meet you.

Hugs and support to you.

Found

Guest footiegirl

I'm not even sure what to say. It took me all week to work up the courage to come back here. I'm overwhelmed. I read through your responses over and over. Your kindness and support is more than I ever imagined getting. Saying I'm strong and brave and that I'm no less pretty and to remember what a beautiful woman I am. I sobbed until there was nothing left. I've been so alone. Thank you all so much. From the bottom of my heart thank you.

Erin

my heart breaks for you. so glad you found AS - we may all have different stories, but we are united in that we break the silence and are on the path to healing. we all have our own path and journey - be gentle with yourself. you are brave, you are beautiful inside and out, and you are strong....even when you feel like the world doesn't make sense. you deserve happiness. sending you hugs and positive thoughts!

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found