Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I Am New

Guest Valeriekq

Welcome Valeriekq! You have come to an awesome place for support. I am sorry you are hitting some pretty hard stuff, but you are definitely amongst people who understand.

I hope you will find After Silence to be as helpful for you as it is to me.

Take gentle care.

~Kelly

((Valeriekq))

Welcome to AS. I'm sorry that you have a reason to be here, but I'm so glad that you've found us. Take your time to look around and get to know the site. We're all here for eachother.

Best of luck on your healing journey.

<3

Alex

Hi Valeriekq! :hug: Welcome to After Silence! I hope you find this place to be as helpful and healing as I have. We have some of the best members in the world here! I'm sorry for what brought you here, but I'm glad you are here. Please know that you are not alone. I know that the path to self-healing can be a long, tough one, but know that you don't have to go at it alone. We are here to listen and support you whenever you need it. Please take a look around here and get comfortable. Post when you are ready and feel safe enough. If there is ever anything I can do for you please feel free to PM me and let me know! I look forward to getting to know you.

Take precious care of yourself.

:kitty:Tracy

I hope that this place helps on your healing journey :hug:

Welcome to After Silence. Hope you find what you're seeking here.