Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Feeling Lost And Alone

alone85

Feeling really lost and down today I thought speaking out standing up to evil would sone how free me.....I was wrong ive never felt so alone and down. Beginning to think this was all a mistake ........

So sorry you feeling so down, this healing lark is a real roller coaster, hang on in there it does get better :bighug: if OK

(((((alone85)))) I know this stuff is so hard and at times consumes you, but remember you are not alone, you are supported and cared for here, one step at a time, you will get there!! :hug: if ok!!

Janepp

hi alone,

please know that you are not alone here. I hope you will be okay, and please reach out to someone if you need to talk,

take care, Paula

• 2 weeks later...

It's never a mistake to stand up for yourself and want justice! I stayed silent for 46 years and the silence has disrupted so much of my life. There are dark times.....but keep fighting against that darkness. You are worth the fight! Never give in!

Bhappy2

Hi Bhappy2

Glad to meet someone who stayed silent as long as I did, though I have only been *free*

two and a half years

• 2 months later...

Welcome.

Hugs and support!

Found