Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello To Everyone!

Hi,

My name is Tiffany. But you all can call me Ami. I'm at 23 year living in NYC. I share a place with my boyfriend my cat Axel. And my boyfriend's mom.

When I'm not inspecting cars on off lease for a living. I'm on my laptop browsing the net. Fiddling with my blog or in paint shop pro X. Graphic / Web design is my hobby. That and writing maybe someday I'll bring myself to write a book about my story.

I love window shopping and pretending to be a photographer with every picture I snap on my S4.

At one point in time. I wasn't ready to join this forum. But so far in my journey as a survivor I am finding I'm ready to do a lot of things.

HI Ami,

welcome to After Silence, my name is Paula one of the newbie support team here. I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you need any help with it, please let me know

take care, Paula

Thank you all for the welcome.

If I ever get lost in won't hesitate to ask for help. Thank you Paula :)

• 3 months later...

Welcome!