Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone

JESS

hi everyoneone

How is everyone. It would be really great if someone would chat with me. I'm starting to open up to people and make friends. Its been so hard for me to. I( made my first just a few months ago. she is my first friend that I had in about 7 years. If anyone could keep in contact with me that wouldbe great. I need as many people in my life as possible. Its helps build up my self esteem and confidence. If anyone needs someone im here for anyone.. thanks jess

:hug: Hi welcome Jess, If you ever feel like chatting pop into live chat(its at the top of the screen) I am often in there, and there is nearly always someone in there to chat with. Look forward to getting to know you.

Luv Jess :hug::hug:

hi jess!

its great to have you here and i'm sure u already found friends.

uhm, is it possible for you to tell us more about you?

I'm sorry if u already wrote about you at other parts of the board but i would like to get to know u..

take care

((()))

conny

welcome to AS :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~