Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

General Age Of Forum

Guest Malt123

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 26 but feel much older. I've been middle-aged since I was in elementary school. :(

Much Love,

*tuesday*

I'm 36 :P ...happier and more alive than I've ever felt in my life!

Old enough to get excited when I get carded!!!

(Got carded this weekend...maybe that's part of the reason I'm in such a good mood lately!)

umm, i'll be 44 on November 15th. I certainly don't feel like it tho. Still feel like i'm about 30. have a grandson near 3yrs old and he helps keep me young too LOL.

:hug:

phoenyx

I'm 24, I look like I'm 18 but I feel like I'm 40 sometimes haha blah!

• 4 weeks later...

I just turned 31 two days ago, but most of the time I feel like a 14 year old trying to learn to survive in this big world - BUT, with all I've survived, I think I've lived the life of a 90 year old! (which is probably true for most survivors!!) Age doesn't matter, what matters is that we can all appreciate each other and have a common ground we can hopefully help each other with.

Teardrop

18. I've never felt this young though. I was in college by 16 :P cause I hated the people in high school. Now I'm away at school, where I have to live in a first year student dorm, and I feel old. I actually feel a lot closer to my professors than the people in my classes, go figure. 18... at least I have a lot of time to make up for what I've lost.

I am 27 but somedays I feel 21 others I feel 81 Michelle

Hi all

I'm 37 but don't feel anywhere near that grown up :!:

I'm sure that I'm just a big kid inside an adults body - maybe it's cos the kid in me had to grow up before her time that now I refuse to be an adult and act like a big kid when ever possible :P

Sonic x

I'm 26 next month.

I remember I use to really hate the idea of getting older...

but now I'm really starting to embrace it. I'm loving everything

that comes with it. I love the maturity that is coming along for

the ride and the experiences that I'm going through.

I'm actually looking forward to 30 :-)

• 2 weeks later...

only 16... i'll be 17 on Feb 17th... so it will be my golden, but i bet it's just like last year, no one remembered. ( all my families birthdays except me are in Nov. so it's understandable.)

ah well we'll see :P

Liz

happy birthday, i hope it was good. :hug:

liz

• 2 weeks later...

Busy topic.... I feel young here :blush: I just turned 15 this month.... hmm... hehe okay embarressing ... leaving.... hehehe :)

:wub: Alyssa :wub:

EDITED TO SAY: Whoops, I forgot it's January now. Okay, turned 15 last month then :P

Edited by everlasting