Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi New Please Read My Story & Help

Guest Inanna

Guest Inanna

I didn't want to post too much out here in the public area I am really paranoid of perps right now I look at all guys and I wonder about them. I didn't go to work today because I am so depressed. and i am crying. i am new here. Will somebody please go to the private area and read my story and tell me if they have any similar experience? I feel like I am going crazy. Please help. Please reply in the private area please with my story post thanks a lot

(((((Inanna))))

welcome to the board. We are here for you so please feel free to lean on us. I know it's hard but I promise, you can make it thorugh this. You survived....

Hugs,

Vera

Welcome Inanna! I understand the fear you have. I have found this to be a safe place where I can always find someone who knows where I have been, where I am, and where I might be going with all of my healing. Post when and if you feel safe.

Take gentle care.

~Kelly

Welcome to the group of people who care Inanna. I am new here too and have found so much warmth and love here. I am sure you will too. There are so many here who have walked the same path and they are very supportive.

((((safe hugs))))

just me,

storm :hug:

Hi Inanna.

Welcome, I'm glad you've found us here, and I hope we can be as much help to you, as everyone here has been to me. This is a wonderful community and we only want to see you on the road to healing! So we will support you all we can.

Please take care..

~Janene

:hug: Inanna :hug:

Welcome to After Silence!!! I'm so glad you are here! I understand how it is so hard to trust. I lived a long time feeling the way you do and it's no fun and no fair! I'm so sorry for everything that has happened to you. You are not alone here. We are here for you any time you need us. Please, if you ever need anything please feel free to PM me and I'll do my darned best to help you out. I think you found the greatest message board on the internet! This is a very safe place to be and the members here are so wonderful. I am looking forward to getting to know you. Please take your time looking around and getting comfortable here. Post when you feel up to it. We are here for you.

Take precious care of yourself.

:kitty::throb:

Tracy

I hope the support here will help on your healing journey :hug: