Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Brief Introduction

Guest Lynn

Hi, everyone~

You're all probably aware that I'm the new mod, since ((Verena)) has already posted. :) I see a few familiar names -- Catherine, Peacegirl -- and I look forward to getting to know the rest of you.

Ok, a little about me, right? Well, I'm a 23 year old survivor of CSA, incest, and rape. I live in Oregon and work full-time, doing accouting for a major coroporation...which is not half as important or prestigious as I manage to make it sound. ;)

I'm laid-back, easy to get a long with (I can hear the sighs of relief already. lol), open-minded and loyal. I'm also witty, sarcastic, and prone to cursing way too much. I'm a huge music freak who will probably spend as much time posting song lyrics as I do actually doing any moderating duties. ;)

I hope to go to college sometime in the near future to pursue a psychology degree ~ no real surprise here, I want to counsel survivors. I currently volunteer counseling survivors on-line, moderate a mailing list for survivors, run my own survivors' forum, and am doing two fundraisers for RAINN ~ one is a book of survivors' writings which I will sell on-line, the other is a real life fundraiser I'm organizing with a local band...both of which you will all hear about far more than you'll actually want to. :)

If I sound busy, it's b/c I am, but please don't hesitate to contact me if any of you ever need to, for any reason. Since most of my projects are carried out on-line, I'm on-line a lot, and the time I spend doing all of them is generally pretty flexible.

I look forward to getting to know everyone. :)

Much love~

Lynn