Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi There

Hello,

New here. My life took a little detour after what happened, but I'm trying to get back on track. I thought it would be much simpler, like I could just jump back into college, but it's a little more tricky than that. Trying to find myself again, heal, and become a better person while I work on finishing school. I'm so nervous, but excited to have found a place to let my thoughts out. Bear with me while I get used to this!

Hello Daisy,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you have suffered, and this is a detour that you should have ever had to take. Please know this is a supportive site with many kind and understanding members. It's ok to be nervous, this is a big step you are taking. Look around and get used to things, if you need to. There is no pressure and this community will be waiting when you are ready. You are not walking this healing journey alone.

Mary

:supportu:

Hi Daisy,

My name is Jan, and I am a volunteer with the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here. I am glad that you have joined with us and know that you will find others to connect with to build a support system. I'm sorry that you've had such a difficult time and that its effected your education. I'm glad to hear that you're making progress in your healing journey.

If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible.

Take good care,