Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Attatching Pictures.

Guest Wolfie

Guest WhiteWolf

Hi

I've attatched pictures in posts before but now I when I come to do it I don't see the bit about attatchments.

I wrote a post called Pilgrimage in Aftermath and I'd like to add some pictures. I've tried relpying to my own post, using the add a reply button at the top of the thread and using the fast reply but the part that usually comes up about adding an attatchment doesn't seem to appear anywhere.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks- Wolfie

Well, I haven't tried adding a picture for ages, looking at the reply box now I can see the insert image icon next to the insert link icon .. Is that what you need?

Good luck sorting it out whatever ..

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh, OK, sorry I'm as much use as a damp squid then cos I 'ain't technical at all ... :)

Hi White Wolf,

If you want to share and you can't do it without having a URL, I would suggest getting a free photobucket account. I think that it is pretty easy to get an account and to set it up. You can also make it so that no one else at photobucket can see your account pictures, just whereever you post the URL links.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Kate