Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm New To The Site

After 12 years of silence I started talking last year.

I'm glad I found this site

Nathan

Hi, Nathan!

I'm new as of today, and I'm so glad to meet you. And I'm so glad we both have found a safe place to open up and share.

hello Nathan

welcome to After Silence, I'm Paula , one of the newbie support team here, I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you need any help, please let me know, and I will do my best to help

take care, Paula

Hi Nathan,
I'm really happy that you came here and broke the silence, you should be really proud of yourself. I'm glad that you found this site too, I'm also really glad I found it, it helps so much. I wish you the best of luck through everything, and you're never alone.

Hello Nathan, Welcome to AS, sorry for the reason you are here, the people here are wonderful and very supportive! This is your first step in healing, breaking the silence.

I am sorry that you have a reason to be here, but since you do, I am glad that you found AS!
I sincerely hope that you find this site as helpful as I have in my healing journey.
You have taken a really big and positive step in your healing by joining AS and I am proud of you!
Feel free to PM if you need to. I will listen.
Welcome again! Safe :hug: if OK.

Much love and support, your friend, Chantel ♥

Thank you for the welcomes guys, I'm a bit up and down atm, I kinda want to talk but also feel a bit overwhelmed since I found this site

Nathan, im glad you found this site too! I am also new. Ive only been around for like a week I think. I was really nervous but everyone is so nice and understanding. Whenever you get ready im sure you'll find some support here.

hugs if ok

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there.
Welcome to AS.

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Thank you, the support means a great deal. 😊🐱

Thank you, the support means a great deal.

You're welcome.