Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Well This Is Me

Well, what can I say? I'm nearly 17, I was raped 7 years ago.

There I've said it. :cry:

:hug: Welcome to AS .... You have said a brave thing with your post and I hope that you find AS can help you in some small way ... Post as and when you are ready and remember you have broken the silence today .... here ... so take your time and when you feel strong enough to post more we will be around .. In the mean time sended hugs your way .. :hug: :hug:

:hug:

Welcome sweetie. I'm really sorry that you have to come to a place like that to finally break your silence, but you don't have to be scared. This place is filled with a lot of really caring people who understand exactly what you're feeling and can give great advice.

When you're ready you can find a lot of solace here.. and we're here to help. :throb:

Well, what can I say? I'm nearly 17, I was raped 7 years ago.

There I've said it.

You certainly have. Well done. I know how hard it is to say that. I was sixteen when I first said it. Welcome to AS. I hope you find the support you are looking for. If you have questions, there is a wealth of information amongst our members here.

Take gentle care.

~Kelly

Welcome to AS ((((scared j))))

You did a brave thing by saying what you did- and it says it all. I hope you find AS to be a supportive place to help you as you heal and grow. Take you time posting, we will be here to support you in any way we can. Take care of you.

Kris :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

WELCOME TO AS!!!!!!! :greet:

i hope you find it to be as helpful as it has been to so many of us!!!!

god bless,

kristine

:hug::hug::hug:

welcome to the boards sweetie. you're never alone :bighug:

~charlene~

:greet: Welcome to After Silence hunnie. That was such a hard thing for you to say I'm sure. Well done for being so brave. We are here for you.

:hug: Luv Jess

Thanks all of you. Much appreciated. Sorry I'm not posting much - I'm absolutely terrified of this whole thing at the moment. Hence the name.

Be nice wth me please!

*J runs and hides in a corner and cries*

:hug: Welcome to AS. Don't worry about posting everything all at once. It can be a little intimidating at first, because people tend to open up pretty quick here. Just take your time and do everything at you own pace, however you feel comfortable.

I'm sorry for what you've been through. :( We're all here for you.

:hug::wub:

-Tori

Scared J...

Welcome to After Silence. Don't worry everyone here is so wonderful, amazing, nice, sweet...etc...You get the pic...

Linds

Welcome to AS, I hope you find this place as supportive as I've found it.

It took me a very long time to be able to write or say what happened to me because I knew once I did it was real and out there and I couldn't take it back. Being able to say it is the first of many steps on the journey to healing yourself.

Hugs,

Jane