Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Weird Glitch

Hiya

I just thought I'd let someone know that this evening I have been having trouble posting almost consistently since I got online. Every time I try to post something, it tells me that there is an authorization mismatch, or that I'm not logged in, or that the forum I'm posting in is read-only when it definitely isn't!!

I am eventually allowed to post after copying what I'd written from the postdata saved thingy, but there seems to be no logical pattern to when it lets me post! lol

I don't believe its anything to do with my computer or cookies or anything, just letting you know in case it has been happening to other people. Or maybe AS just hates me this afternoon!! :blink: :533:

teazle

Edited by teazle

Teazle

I get that everyonce in a while - go to:

tools

internet options

where it says browsing history click delete

then I click delete files

delete cookies

delete history

that sorts the problems for me - think you actually only need to click on delete cookies but I do all of them to be sure!!!

karen

Hey Teazle,

It's to do with your IP address changing, the cookies created are no longer valid so you get this error message.

As Karen said, if you logout, go in and clear the cache cookies and all offfline files and log back in, it should work. :)

Hey Teazle,

It's to do with your IP address changing, the cookies created are no longer valid so you get this error message.

As Karen said, if you logout, go in and clear the cache cookies and all offfline files and log back in, it should work. :)

any idea why its just resolved itself without any action from me?? lol

technically :wink: this is only half a smile - whereas this :) is a smile and this :laugh3: is a laugh

just thought I would clear that up for you all -

karen

technically :wink: this is only half a smile - whereas this :) is a smile and this :laugh3: is a laugh

just thought I would clear that up for you all -

karen

Thanks for clearing that up for us Karen, where would we be without you :wink::)

You are all very welcome - whenever there is anything to be cleared up - I am there - though unfortuantely this weekend it has mostly been baby sick ....

karen

You are all very welcome - whenever there is anything to be cleared up - I am there - though unfortuantely this weekend it has mostly been baby sick ....

karen

:lol:

karen

awwww, poor karen

How about this for the smile? :):lol::flowers: are they complete ones?? lol