Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

I think I'll keep it simple for now until I get more comfortable with this kind of thing...

My name is Thea, I'm 38 years old and I am a survivor.

I live in Canada, but I'm kinda shy so until I warm up to this I won't be giving a lot of details at first.

Hobbies include reading, writing (stories, novels and poetry), listening to music and computer games like Diablo 3 and Rift.

Hi Thea and welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry for what brought you here but am glad you found this message board. I am also from Canada :)

Hope you find comfort and support here.

Hi Thea,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you have suffered, but you have found a very supportive site. You will find kind and understanding members here, and you will not find any rules as to how fast or how much you want to share. It's up to you. I still haven't shared my whole story, just bits and pieces. So take your time and get a feel for the site, and if and when you decide to share more details, we will be here for you. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

• 3 weeks later...