Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New And Nervous

Hi, I'm new to the site, I'm a survivor and am looking to hear from and speak with other people. Thanks.

Edited by StormyFemme

Hi StormyFemme,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have suffered trauma, but please know that you have found a very supportive site. The members here are truly kind and understanding. I do wish you well on this healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

I just joined last week and tonight is the first time I have had the courage to actually read and post or reply to anything. I feel like this site is where I need to be. I hope we can all heal together but wish there was no need to.

Hi, I'm new to the site, I'm a survivor and am looking to hear from and speak with other people. Thanks,

Welcome to AS (After Silence) :hi:

I hope you make some supportive connections soon that can help you with recovery!

ACtivist Ally

Hi StormyFemme,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have suffered trauma, but please know that you have found a very supportive site. The members here are truly kind and understanding. I do wish you well on this healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Thank you for your support and good wishes, Mary. My instinct tells I've come to a good place.

I'm sorry that you have a reason to be here, but you will find a lot of support here.. welcome..

Thank you, LostGirl. I"m sorry you have a reason to be here, too.

I just joined last week and tonight is the first time I have had the courage to actually read and post or reply to anything. I feel like this site is where I need to be. I hope we can all heal together but wish there was no need to.

Congrat's on your courage and thank you for telling me. I know exactly what you mean. Being here isn't easy at all. Every time I come here I cry, but I know it's what I need to do.