Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New To Forums And Support

Hi brokefree,

Welcome to AS. I am so sorry that you have experienced trauma and it has brought you here, but you really have found a safe and supportive site. We've all been new, so we know how scary it can be. Just know there is never a rush and that you can take it at your own pace. Nobody here will judge you or make you intentionally uncomfortable. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:supportu:

Hello everyone. I'm new to forums in general, and I've never reached out for support before. I'm a little scared, honestly. I look forward to chatting with you all.

me too like a lot >< i hope this helps for thee both of us

Hello everyone. I'm new to forums in general, and I've never reached out for support before. I'm a little scared, honestly. I look forward to chatting with you all.

me too like a lot >< i hope this helps for thee both of us

Thanks, robintru9, I have a feeling it will

I'm new to forums too! It looks complicated. Hope we figure it all out soon :-)

Hello :hi:

Welcome to AS (After Silence). I appreciate your bravery for joining and reaching out in a new way for support! I hope you won't feel too scared of us for very long and that you have a safe and supportive experience here!

Warmly,

Activist Ally