Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello To All Survivors - I'm New

Sheri1969

:throb: Hi there. My name is Sheri1969. I am from Canada - I live in Ontario. I was first abused at the age of 3 and the last time was when I was 26 - I am now 35. I'm recently separated from an abusive husband. We'd been together for 3 years but married just a little over 1 year. I've been sexually abused by both men and women so I have no favourites or hates. I trust men more - at least in the counselling and medical field. I hope and pray for you all that you keep on surviving. Nice to have this type of website around.

Sheri1969

:greet:

welcome to the boards :throb:

Guest Lutherin
:hug: Welcome to a place that defaintly feels like a second home I know it does for me it's a slow way to recovery talking to people here. I wish you well Sheri for people like us that have all been abused we are the most bravest I think just my opion (Akk! Typoe Demons)