Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Somewhat New

wavysmile

I am what you could call an inactive member right now. I guess you could say that I have been scared to tell my story and share the feelings that I have with this whole dreaded life of mine. I have been sexually and raped throughout my life-far more than I would have liked. I am going to be honest and say that I am nervous to share my story as I guess I am afarid of memories coming back and kicking me in the butt, if that makes any sense at all.

I'm sorry about the memories that you are having that are kicking you down hun, that can be just awful and so ongoing. Please know that you're not alone though, all of us can relate. Look around, do what you feel you need to, just know that we are here ok?

Good for you for posting and welcome to AS. :)

:hug:

Donna =)

Welcome to After Silence :)

Please know that there is no pressure here on sharing your story. Members share their stories if and when they are ready. In the mean time feel free to look around, or posts about your feelings in any way you wish.

We are here for you :bighug:

Hi and welcome to AS

You only need to write what and whenever you want to. There is no pressure here.

Best wishes

Karen

:hi: Hi

I am relatively new as well and still unsure if this is helpful for me but if nothing else there are some very kind, very supportive people here. Take your time

Black

Hey, your fears and feelings are completely natural, who wouldn't be similarly affraid in your position. Your strength brought you here and has made you what you are today, so be proud of that. Everything else is an understandable reaction to your undeserved trauma and the great pain that you feel...

Have you sought help forthe way you feel yet? You so deserve to do this for yourself...

Brian

Welcome to after silence :hug:

Love Meg x