Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello To All

artsong

Hello everyone, I'm so glad to find this site. I hope I can figure out how to use it. Can't wait to visit and learn. God Bless. Artsong :wub: Hey I am getting it. Luv it!!

Can't get on live chat though. I'll figure that out some other time. Just to let everyone know....I was sexual abused from as far as I remember at age 5 until 14. To know my victory I'll have to share my story but to put it simply. The Lord is my Saviour. he was with me then and is ever present in my life now.

Edited by artsong

Hey Artsong,

Welcome to AS hun, feel free to make yourself as comfy as you would like. If you have any questions about anything you can either post about it in the comments forum or pm a Moderator and we can give you a hand okay? :)

Nice to have you with us. :bighug:

:hug:

Donna =)

Welcome to AS, artsong! You will get it all figured out, and hopefully find it a support, friendly and safe environment! Take care!!

:bighug:

Moonshine

Edited by Moonshine

Welcome to AS. :hug:

woooohoooo 10 posts. Now I can chat and no one is there.

That happends, either hang out and wait or post in the chat forum for someone to come join you. :)

I'm glad you found AS, too! This is a great place. Welcome!