Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi...

lilrascal

:duh: i dont kno if i should be at this site...bc all over it says survivors..and i dont kno if i could call myself that, because i am curently being abused by my dad and uncle...so i dont know..all i know is that my little sister(5) should not have to go thorugh what he does..shes too young. okay well please get back to me on..if i should be here or not..bc im really confused
Guest hurtingforever

You are at the right place. Don't worry about no being. I don't know what is going on, but I hope things stop soon for you. I will pray that things get better for you. ALl of us here, are here for you. If you need to talk or just wants some to listen, I am here for you. My AIM is lindsayd 2004, or you can just PM me anytime and I will get back to you.

I send you all my love and hugs. :hug:

You are at the right place, if you wish to share your story and feelings please do.

If you need help right away, you may wish to call the RAINN (Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network) helpline at 1-800-656-4673, it is free and confidential or visit their website at www.rainn.org.

Good luck,

Nicole

(((((lilrascal))))))

Im sorry that your dealing with this hun, i will definetly agree with Nicole in saying if you are need right this moment to call RAINN. Ive called them before and i found them to be very helpful especially in my time of need.

Keep posting to us dear, were here for you and you do belong. :hug:

(((((((safe hugs)))))))

Donna =)

(((lilrascal)))

Honey, the other ladies are right. You two children deserve to be treated better than that. I add my urging along with theirs for you to call RAINN ASAP, hon. Once again, that number is 1-800-656-4673. There are people there who can help you get out of the bad situation you're in. They're good people and they are used to dealing with situations like the one you are currently in. Please give them a call as soon as you can.

Snuggley cyberhugs,

Ardatha

Edited by Ardatha

Lilrascal:

You are survivin, but you and your sister need help and support. I am so angry that this is happening to you. This is the place for you to be, I hope we can be some help and support for you, and I really hope that you and your sister will not have to go through this much longer. We Wub you. :hug::greet::throb:

Lilrascal,

:hug: You are in the right place sweetie. I am so sorry to hear about what your Dad and Uncle are doing to you. I had a step Father who raped me and an Uncle who beat me once too. It was horrible. So my heart goes out to you I do understand and I welcome you to 'After Silence' in hopes that you will find your inner strength here on your way to better healing progress for yourself. It's your time to break free of the silence and hopefully break free of the abuse as quickly as you can too. May I suggest a hotline just incase you need it sweetie? If you need help these people at RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) can help.

The reason I am giving you RAINN's hotline is because it's 24 hours so you can choose your own best time to call, it's free, and it's confidential so it will never show up on your telephone bill. You don't even have to say your name.

Here you go: 1.800.656.HOPE - RAINN - www.rainn.org

If you need the hotline please call, if you need any one of us for support please let us know okay sweetie? I know it's difficult right now to find your voice and speak out, but those things will come on your own time. We all believe in you.

Love, Haullie :hug:

you are in the right place, if u ever need any of us, we're always here for you. post whenever you need to or want to and you'll recieve all the support we can give. i also think you should call the helpline, you dont deserve to be treated like this.

:hug::throb::hug::throb::hug:

You are in the right place, and please call the helpline like the others say ... You are a brave person to come and tell a piece of your story .. take care of yourself. :hug::hug: