Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Here We Go...

Hi I'm Bloodroot. I am new to this forum and am looking for a group setting to help in my healing. I have a wedding coming up in September and I want to try to make the wedding night an actual wedding night.

And I have no idea what else to type...

Thanks

Bloodroot

Welcome Bloodroot. I'm sorry that you have found your way here, but this is a very supportive place. You will find that many people understand your struggles. It's ok if you have trouble finding your words. Take your time, there is never any pressure. Just know that you are not alone.

Mary

Hello Bloodroot,

Welcome to Aftersilence!

That was a great start. I'm sorry for what you have been though, but glad that you found us. As you browse our forums you will see there are many people here that you can relate with, and maybe that will help you feel less alone, and help you move forward (that was totally a run-on sentence)!!

I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Mandy

You have done yourself a great service by seeking support as you begin a new phase of your life. Things are better understood by those who have walked in the same shoes and hopefully, therefore, better able to guide you through some of the difficulties. Sending you my support.