Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Offical Introduction

Hi!

I am a single mom of a wonderful, bright, happy, glorious four-year-old. She is everything I wish I was and I am doing everything in my power to keep her happy and safe :):throb::kitty:

I'm fourty-two years old and just got divorced last week. Yup -- the papers were signed last Monday. Hey, today is me on week anniversary :greet:

If you go over to read my "offical" story you'll discover this is my second go-round at dealing with this stuff. So I've got myself all sattled up on my horse I'm ready for the ride... I know it can get wild.

I work full time and manage a pretty large, high profile department. I'm a little afraid of the effects this jouney is going to have my career. But what kind of career will I have if I really let this stuff beat me?

I firmly believe that God hasn't gotten me this far along to let me fail. No, remember what Gene Krantz said as the brave men of Apollo 13 circled the moom with little hope of getting home... FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!

This is my life and gosh darn-it -- FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!!!! :pray::clap:

Edited by lavendar

Welcome to After Silence, Lavendar! I hope you find what you need here. :hug: Feel free to jump in when you are ready.

Hugs,

Kelly

(and four year old girls are really fun :throb: .... :hmm: did yours shove a blue bead up her nose too? :blink::duh: )

Guest butterfly

WELCOME :greet::greet:

You sound so positive :P I enjoyed reading your introduction.

"Failure is not an option" I love that. :up:

I have a 15 almost 16 yr old girl :blink:

She can be so wonderful...but she can also be sooo 15 :):cry::angry::P

Anyway Welcome ... :hug:

Butterfly :hug::throb::hug:

(((((Lavendar)))))))

Welcome to the board sweetie. :)

Children are so wonderful, I cant say i have my own children, but i do have nieces and nephews that i love like their my own, so i can see exactly what you mean about little ones. :)

Anyhow, welcome again! Please post as much as you would like and know that we are here for you always... :hug:

(((Welcoming Hugs)))

Donna =)

Hope that here helps in yur healing journey ..

hi and welcome to the boards, and I agree, failure isn't an option, lol

:throb::hug::throb: