Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New

I'm glad you found here too - it's always mixed emotions when a new person arrives - Glad we've found each other :hug: - but sad there are so many of us :cry: ....

No pressures to post OKAY? - take your time and I hope you come to feel as at home here as I do.

Sending Best Wishes of Healing,

Balue

Guest queenie

((eskiers))

:hug:

Welcome!! Take a look around and get comfortable! We are glad you have found us here, we are here to support you any way we can!

:hug:

queenie

Welcome, Eskiers! I'm truly sorry you have the need for a place like this but since you do, you've found a very good place to be. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and hope you find what you are looking for here.

Stay safe,

Ardatha

Welcome!!! I'm so glad you found us, but am also sad you have a reason to be here. I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is such a wonderful, supportive place! I look forward to getting to know you.

Take precious care of yourself.

Tracy

Hi hun.

Welcome to After Silence. I'm glad that you've found us. In time, please feel free to share your story with us and lean on us for support.

We're all here for eachother.

Take gentle, loving care.

<3

Alex