Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

All My Posts Were Erased?

There was a huge crash of AS a few weeks ago. The server folks (not our admins or mods) failed to do the proper back-ups and we lost all data after October 2011.

Many of us are starting over.

Welcome back!

The server crashed and AS was down for 2 weeks. All data from everyone starting October 2011 unitl that crash were lost. I think there are still attempts to retrieve the data but it looks grim (not sure about that status actually, it has been a while since I read an update on this).

So sorry Lacrimosa, I'm not sure why yours would have been erased, Alot of us understand. I for one put alot of time and pain in all I shared here and I dont know if I can do it again. Again I am so very sorry for your loss

Hi, Yes as a result of the server issues we had, anything from Oct 2011, to when the website went down was erased, we're currently in the process of attempting to get this recovered from our host, however at the moment we're not sure how long this will take or if we can indeed get the lost information back.