Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey, Everyone. :3

ElociN

There aren't any crisis or rape centers where I live, so finding support other than having a group of friends is impossible at the moment. Well, I'm introverted so the anonymity of the internet is something I'm far too familiar with and this is far better than having to deal with my trauma by stubbornly muscling my way through it.

I hope I can find the healing I need and fit in here. :3

I just wish the site would let me upload some photos... :tantrum:

Hi ElociN,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for your trauma, but you will find this a very supportive site. The members are kind and understanding. I'm sorry your options seem to limited, but I hope you will find the support you need here. I wish you well on this healing journey.

Mary :notalone:

BTW...I am sorry that you can't upload your photos. There isn't much in the way of negatives on this site, but a few of the technical issues can be a little annoying. I hope you see that the positives highly outweigh these annoyances, as I have. Good luck to you.

I'm also new, although I'm generally quite extroverted. Even though I'm pretty open, there seems to be such a stigma around this topic that I'm really looking forward to having a place to talk to people about it.

Have a great day!

There aren't any crisis or rape centers where I live, so finding support other than having a group of friends is impossible at the moment. Well, I'm introverted so the anonymity of the internet is something I'm far too familiar with and this is far better than having to deal with my trauma by stubbornly muscling my way through it.

I hope I can find the healing I need and fit in here. :3

I just wish the site would let me upload some photos... :tantrum:

:hi: Hello Elocin,

I am sorry to hear of the lack of support where you live but I'm glad that AS (After Silence) is here and I hope that by belonging here you can get some of the kind and compassionate support you deserve as you deal with your trauma. :doctor:

I too hope you can feel at home here and that AS can be a helpful part of support on your journey to heal and recover from the traumas that brought you here.

I will send you a PM (personal message) with instructions on how to upload photos so I hope the angry hopping red icon will be replacd with :breakdance: soon. :crossfingers::cloud9:

With support,

Activist Ally