Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Fear Flows Through My Veins

Hi I'm Mina, 25 years old I live in a third world country..a society built on hypocrisy ans saving the appearances
for years I kept myself in denial, thinking that pushing it would make it disappear but this isn't an option anymore..I can't afford losing what's left of me. I realized that thanks to a person I recently met, and this person helped me find this forum. I hope this will help me even if I'm paralysed by fear and confusion.
talking about this in English helps me put a distance between me and my judgemental society.. I hope that I'll be able to overcome my pain and fears to do some change.
this took me a lot of courage, I can't even imagine I'm opening up after such a long time.

*Mina*

Hi Mina

Welcome to After Silence :aswelcomesu:

I am sorry about what happened to you, that brought you here.

I am also very happy that your friend recommended that you join this Website

I fee the reason why you are paralysed by fear and confusion is because you feel very alone.

The members here are very supportive, and you will not be judged :wub:

You WILL overcome your pain and fears.

Talking about your past with other members who can relate to how you feel will be very helpful for you.

It will take some time, but take one day at a time.

Sending YOU Support :notalone::supportu: :bighug: IfOK

You CAN and WILL Heal :youcanheal:

Please continue posting any questions you may have that we can help you with :)

Hi Mina,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you have suffered, but you will find AS a very supportive site. I'm glad you chose to come here instead of losing the rest of you. That should never be an option. You are important and you deserve to heal. Kudos to the person who helped you find this place. You are not alone.

Mary

:youcanheal:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Welcome to AS (After Silence) from the NST (Newbie Support Team). We're here to help if you need anything so
please feel free to message me if you have questions okay?

With support,

Activist Ally