Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Never Alone

Hi everybody ! :hi:

I'm new here and glad to read, again and again, "you are not alone".

This is something I should never forget, especially when I'm going through hard moments. :tantrum:

I'm french, yes, from France, and because of my life quite full of sexual assaults, I can't trust french people anymore. I'm glad I can speak english so I could sign up here !

After silence is exactly the stage I am now, and it's both a suffering and a relief. But now I know where the suffering comes from, so I have power on it, at last !

Talking and talking about the secret is helpful as it is not mine anymore !

I disobeyed :laugh3: and proud of it :roflmao:

each time I talk, disobeyed then, I feel a little more strong

I WON'T SHUT UP ANYMORE :no2:

So that's why I'm here, and I feel more safe with "not-french" people :rain:

Thank you very very much to the people who started this site :clap::throb::clap:

Hi Openeyes,

Welcome to AS. I'm sorry for your trauma, but you are exactly right. This is a place that will not allow you to be alone. The members here are so supportive and understanding. I'm proud of you for not shutting up anymore. It is hard living in silence, isn't it. I wish you well on your journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu:

BTW...Members seem to come from all over, you just may find a few French people here.

Hi OpenEyes

Welcome to After Silence :aswelcomesu:

I am sorry about what happend to you in France that brought you here, and no longer trust French people.

YOU are a Survivor, and no longer a Victim.

Talking and Talking about your past trauma will be very helpful.

You are not alone :wub:

Please remember, all the members here have experienced similar trauma, and can relate to how you feel.

Sending YOU Support :notalone::supportu:

Take one day at a Time

You CAN and WILL Heal and Recover :youcanheal:

Sending YOU Support :notalone::supportu::bighug: If OK

:ThankYou: everybody

:ThankYou: for your words

I definitely feel welcome :peace:

and I love emoticones :bubble:

okay, there is something I want to say

this kind of place is good to me as I can be my self for true, no need to pretend, to be nice when I feel :bye: or :ranting2:

being true is something I am learning and letting be ... and it's really :yahoo:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Welcome to AS (After Silence) from the NST (Newbie Support Team). We're here to help if you need anything so
please feel free to message me if you have questions okay?

With support,

Activist Ally

Hi OpenEyes

"I want to say this kind of place is good to me as I can be my self for true, no need to pretend, to be nice when I feel :bye: or :ranting2:

being true is something I am learning and letting be ... and it's really :yahoo:"

I am very happy that this place is very good for you and you can be yourself.

I also enjoy your use of :) emoticons