Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Logged Me In As Someone Else

Okay. So. I refreshed the page a few minutes ago, but it said I was logged out. So, I tried logging back in, and it came back with a message saying, "Could not process your sign in request." I looked up in the corner, and it had signed me into aloneallthetime's account. I freaked out and logged out, because I have no idea how it happened that entering my log in info logged me into her account.

This has happened to me before, it happens when I try to accept friend requests.

Huh. I hadn't been doing anything. Maybe a server glitch?

This has happened to me before, it happens when I try to accept friend requests.

Huh. I hadn't been doing anything. Maybe a server glitch?

I know, I just meant it happens sometimes randomly ... yep, maybe a glitch

Know how you feel. You did the right thing tho. Log out, log back in. I unfortunately had made two posts under another member's name, and the moderators had to delete them for me. I do hope they get that fixed.

This is a known problem with the software we are running on at the moment. Thank you for being responsible about logging straight out. It seems to occur around PMs and friend requests but isn't very predictable. The site administrators are aware of the problem and are working on a fix. Thank you for your continued patience.

Okay, this is getting annoying. It keeps swapping my and someone else's profiles, and it is getting irritating

It feels like its an invasion of privacy almost

did it swap us again? this is getting intolerable.

I hope they get this tihs fixed soon.

Really? Resolved? Not for me.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the administrators of the site know about this issue and they are working on getting it fixed. Unfortunately, it is taking longer than anticipated. Until then, please be patient and if you find yourself logged in as someone else log out right away.

If you have posted anything under someone else's name please report the post and we can delete it.

Thank you again for your patience and co-operation in keeping this site running smoothly while the administrators are working behind the scene to get this fixed. :)

It happened to me and Tannyluck this time.

So...yeah. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.