Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Anyone Else?

That happened to me a couple times lately. It happens to me when I see a PM and it is a one liner. So I know I read it all and then delete it before I open it and read it persay. Also, it could be if people erase the PM the send to you after they have already sent it.

Dunno?

I have read that this is a known glitch with the latest Invision software update. I have read that Invision have come up with a fix for it. If you receive a PM or send yourself a PM the count should be reset to 0 anyway.

I saw it when the software was updated on AS, sent myself a PM an it has been fine since then.

Edited by foxy

I had the same problem. Sending myself a message fixed it until I tried to delete it. It then set the message count back to -1. *shrug*

Edited by Venia

I had it too, -1 for a week or something.

It's a bug in this new version of Invision... quite annoying, isn't it? :hammer:

I think they will release a patch for this soon though.

I have -1... :wink:

I have noticed that the more pms you get the less the negative sign goes down. I was -4, just got a pm and am now -3. :)

I have noticed that the more pms you get the less the negative sign goes down. I was -4, just got a pm and am now -3. :)

I just sent you a PM so it should be -2 now :wink:

Nope your pm was the one I was talking about. :)

Send me 3 more and it will be clear. :P

lol, I sent one more so you should definitely be -2 now. 2 more are on the way :P

• 4 weeks later...

I seem to get the negative PM count when I delete PMs, whether or not I have opened them. It doesn't seem to be interfering with my recieving them though :)