Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Umm Hi

Hey Chloe!! I sent you a PersonalMessage earlier.

Chances are....if you even searched out for a website...and found this one.....and registered.....you belong here.

Its the safest place I've found and the best thing I've ever done for myself to just stick around and learn and give.

Take your time in getting involved if you want to.

But we're all survivors here, so we understand everything. We're here for you.

PM or email me anytime. Okay?

Love, Eva

Hi ! :)

Welcome. You know, it was sort of weird for me coming here too. I was in denial for soooo long.. and it was really liberating to finally accept that 'hey, this happened.. it's time to deal with it'

I think we all need to becareful though, if you aren't ready to talk and what not. Or read.. anything. Listen to yourself, it's not good to push too hard.

There is so much amazing support here, I hope it helps you :throb:

Welcome to AS, I hope that being here can help in some small way .. :hug:

Welcome to AS, Chloe :hug:

I remember I was actually shaking when I registered here! I can't believe that now, because everyone is so lovely. Take things at your own pace, and know that we are here to listen whenever you need it.

Meg :up:

welcome to the boards chloe :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

Hi Chloe. It's so difficult making that first step, but you have. That took a great deal of courage. You are under no presure here to post anything, and when and if yo are ready to do so, you will find wonderful support.

Wendy

Hi and Welcome to After Silence. I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a very supportive, wonderful place. Take your time getting comfortable here and post when you are ready.

Take precious care of yourself,

Tracy :kitty:

I am new to this message board, too. I wanted to say hello and encourage you to stick around, if only to reassure yourself that others out there are struggling with the same things you are. We may feel, think and handle our struggles differently - but, we're all here to listen to each other and it really makes a difference.

thankyou for the welcomes

you are very kind and warm

all of you

i have had a look around the site

i have read posts

i have quietly cried happy tears and sad tears for you

and i have come to realise i am not brave enough to be here

be kind to yourselves

you are a special group of folks

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

chloe,

i know it can be scary when you first join, i remember when i first joined AS, i was so petrified to post. i felt so scared. for you to join in the first place was a brave thing to do. i hope that you decide to come back and post, you are more than welcome here. take your time sweetie...and hopefully see you around soon. but if not, thats ok, because you will only start posting when you are ready.

just take care and know that AS will always be here...

donna xxx

Hi Chloe welcome to after silence, I know how scary it is at first I shook so much the first time I posted but now I cannot keep away, I love everyone here they are all so supportive and I'm sure you'll see this for yourself...Take care Luv Jess :hug::hug: