Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello everyone!

I am Tammy and I am a survivor of childhood sexual and adult rape. I thought all of this was behind me but lately it is all rushing back so I'm sorting and processing some stuff. I am glad to be here and hope to share more soon. Thanks!

Tammy

Hello Tammy,

Welcome to AS (After Silence) :hi:

I'm sorry to hear of the terrible things that brought you here but I'm glad this board is here to help support you as you begin sorting and processing the trauma from your childhood and adult life. I hope you'll find that AS provides some of the kindness and compassion you deserve as you work to come to terms with those crimes that were committed against you.

I'd like to let you know that the Newbie Support Team (NST) is here to answer any questions you may have and to help you with any problems you have using AS so please feel free to pm (personal message) myself or any of the other NST members and we will be happy to assist you as best as we can!

With support,

Activist Ally

Hi Tammy,

Welcome to AS. So very sorry that you need a site like this, but AS is really a very supportive site. You will find kind and understanding members here. You aren't alone at having things resurface after some time. It happens that way sometimes. Tho it's unfair you have to deal with this at all, reaching out is a big step. Many more should surely come. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone: