Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Heya, I'm TheLastDucky. I'm a gender neutral person who lives in the UK. I've been a member for a little while now but haven't managed to pluck up the courage to post anything yet. Today I finally made myself post this. I'm not really sure how to get started round here, even after reading some of the forums.

Good to see you Ducky,

Welcome to after silence (AS)!!! It's great that you've taken some time to look over posts here and finally have posted an intro. It's always okay to go at your own pace and just do what feels comfortable. I'm part of the NST (Newbie Support Team) so if you have questions we'd be happy to help. :)

With support

Activist Ally

Hi Ducky.

Welcome to AS! It is a big step just joining a site like this, so be proud of yourself for that. I was real nervous at first, and took a while to post. I sometimes still have troubles posting, my own and to others. It's ok. I find myself in the Silliness forum a lot lately. It is a stress-free forum and plenty of word games to play with others. Maybe try that, and work up to something more, when you feel more ready. Just know, if you post or don't post, you are not walking this path alone.

Mary

:supportu: