Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

What Did You Do For You Today?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my hair done! :pretty:

charlene

I played a few jaokes on my friends and we joked and mucked around a bit! that always puts a smile to my face :)

I am going to pick up the rest of our wedding favors from the shop today....They were special ordered and I got them really cheap and they are so cute. When I get my camera I will take a pic and post it!

shelly :insane:

what an inspiring topic. :)

i made extra time this morning for myself to sit down and read for twenty minutes before coming in to work.

last night, i went to my favorite yoga class.

xoxo

Had a friend come to visit that I haven't seen in quite a while and she is going to visit....

Cleaned my house! Well, as much as I could until my back screamed at me. (I know most don't think of this as a 'do for me' topic but I do, I can't stand a dirty house!!!!)

shelly :insane:

I got my nails done! Hehe.

And I'm going to see friends tonite for a movie night, which means we're gonna watch a million movies and crash on the couch.

And I'm seeing the boy before he goes to California :cry: I'm gonna miss him sooooo much.

I've been pampering myself to no end.

When we got the hotel room for the Tori Amos concert, I sprung for the master suite... omg, so amazing. I feel like a princess. A princess with no money anymore, but still. :P

-Tori

I went to a Motley Crue concert and had a really good time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Little Miss Happy

This may not seem big, but its HUGE for me ~ this evening i ate a meal (or rather a pizza) out at Pizza hut with my brother. :dance:

This is huge because recently i have had real issues with eating, and particularily feeling sick (and at times making myself sick) after eating.... but i managed it ~ i can't say it was easy, because it was hard.... but we ate out at pizza hut (so no opportunities to be sick) and then we went to watch a film at the cinema, it was good and i feel so much stronger for eating ~ i hope i am getting back on the right pathway with eating.

Dawn

i took an hour just to sit and draw :)

~charlene~

• 1 month later...

I'm laying in bed because I haven't felt well the last two days.

I didn't let hubby drag me into the game. For me that's a major accomplishment!!! I did that for me, not him. I wasn't in the mood to get into the "us" discussion, so I didn't. I wasn't rude, I wasn't mean, and I wasn't about to explain my feelings again for the 120000000000000000 time.

So I came over to my mother's, where she's out of town to work on her computer. Feeling pretty calm these day and loving it! :dance:

I took a nap today because I was feeling pretty down and exhausted. I also cooked a good dinner (instead of the cr*p I have been eating since mom left) and cleaned a bit of the house

I took the afternoon off after my first therapy session with the new T. Didin't worry about work and didn't even go back to the store, just came home and had "me" time. :)

• 2 years later...

I ignored the dishes, and ate an ice cream bar with no care in the world. It helped!

i went to therapy and was courageous and talked about my bad dreams

and then i colored in my SARK's Playbook

and then i took my kids to the icecream parlor

and then i went and taught little 3 and 4 year olds karate

and now i am here making another effort to reach out to people who might be able to understand me

take care, kathy

I refused to take peoples crap at work today. MAinly because I was in a bad mood, lol, but still!!

I worked out today, even though I didn't really feel like it mentally (but my body, bless it, wanted to, so I did). I'm glad I did. I feel so much better when I'm exercising regularly.

I am also working on a plan for my trip next week to give myself some support while I'm away from home and my usual supports.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I studied all day, and yes I know that sounds like a negative, but for me, it is building my future, so it definitely a positive :) and very proud of myself for doing it, I wrote over 10 pages today :P which is awesome progress.

:)