Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

First Post... Ever... Welcome Me :)

Hello. I am one of the most random people you will ever meet. I love old school r&b and hip hop. Right now I am listening to jodeci and just got done listening to biggie smalls in the truck. I misspell alot. Not because I don't know how to spell the word, its because my brain is a run away train, once i realize it, i dont like to fix it. I figure the reader knows what I mean lol. I like to irritate people with my disagreement that everything has to be perfect.

"Imperfection is Beauty" - Marilyn Monroe.

I'm african american, but thats not the reason why I love old school hip hop and r&b. I love it because it screams that......

I DON'T HAVE TO CONFORM.

I love all music though truly. I don't have a favorite jundara... hmmm... i dont know if I spelled that right.... if you read it out loud (that J word) .. you may get what I meant lol

I love random people

Scetchy Convo is boring

I love music. It's therapy. It's free, and that means something because seeing a pshyc would call for me to pay a co-pay of 30 dollars. And that's gas money

... to the point. I hope to save... i hope to get someone to put the knife down... the gun down... put the rope back in the closet, and walk out the door into this evil world... knowing....

that I hope to save cares about them.

Yes i'm a child abuse survivor. But i definitely have survived. And will surive. Sure of it.

I want to help someone else be sure of that they will survive too.

Hi ihopetosave!! Welcome to AS. I'm so glad you've come to join us! You seem like such a positive person to be around and we are looking forward to getting to know you! I'm sorry for what you have gone through and I hope you'll find this site really helpful. It has been a huge lifeline for me and I know a lot of others feel the same. Well see you around!

Welcome. I have been a member of aftersilence for years and after a long break have returned. I too am a survivor of childhood abuse among other things. I have finally found my hapiness. A long awaited peace. your post is an aspiration to me and i am sure to others.

Hello Ihope,

Welcome to AS. Such enthusiasm! :) You will find this a wonderful site, very supportive with many kind people. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Thank you for your enthusiastic introduction and welcome to AS (after silence) from the NST (Newbie Support Team). We're here to help if you have questions or have any needs.

Again, welcome to AS and much support to you!

Activist Ally

welcome to AS! I'm Sorry for the reasons that bring you here but I'm glad you found this place. Hope you find it as helpful and supportive as I have :) you deserve support and you deserve to heal!

Wishing you all the best in your healing journey

Jemma

Hi. :)

I am new too.

I like your post. It sort of made me teary eyed.

But in a good way I think.

I am also a survivor of childhood abuse.