Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

A Newbie Button Here

button

Hi I am Button im new and I live in London England,I think this web site is in the usa? I am struggling with issues of abuse,sometimes I dont think I am going to get through this ive been struggling for so long and sexual abuse has just messed up my life so much its a daily struggle sometimes just to survive.I am 47 years old and it would be good to hear from someone my age if there is anyone out there.???thank you for reading this button.I apologise if this is in the wrong place.

Hi Button, I'm only 28, but I feel about fifty, does that count? Welcome to AS!

Kelly

Hi Button,

Well I am 31... so maybe a bit closer! I only joined after a bout of insomnia last night. So far everyone seems really nice and helpful.

Welcome!!

MsD

:hug: Welcome to AS. there are a few of us on the board who come from the UK, and there are some of us over 35 *older* ones about as well ... :hug:

thank you for your posts,I cant work out where I post to reply to people individually so thank you for giving me such a warm american welcome and a brits one too.!!! when I can work out how to reply individually perhaps someone can tell me.!!! Its 1am here I had better go to bed.!!! button :)

Hi Button,

Welcome to AS, and I'm actually a few years older than you are. I'm 52 years old. :)

:hug:

Meg

Welcome to After Silence Button...am here if you ever need to chat...I am a lot younger though...but maybe i could still be of some help..

Linds

thank you for your posts,I cant work out where I post to reply to people individually.....when I can work out how to reply individually perhaps someone can tell me.!!!

To reply to someone you simply need to reply like you did within the topic and it shows in chronological order, so there is no "individual reply." You may contact members individually through PMs though.

Welcome to After Silence, I hope you'll find this place to be as helpful and caring as I do :)

welcome to AS sweetie :bighug:

~charlene~

Welcome to the board Button. I am only 27 but I feel way older. If I can help you in any way feel free to PM me anytime.

I hope you find some comfort here as I have.

Take Care

Grace

:hug: Welcome to AS, button :bighug: I can't say I'm older (I'll be 21 in a few weeks), but I know that there are a number of people your age here :) But in the end, I think we can all help, no matter how old we are. I hope you like it here at AS. People are very understanding and caring and will listen and console you when you want to talk. I hope to see you around.

Jewel :wub: