Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Posting?

Hi

You can post in any forum you would like - however not simply copying the same post and posting it 25 times = such as posting a welcome message 25 times over in the public welcome forum - it does not need to be in the more serious forums - just post or reply to a post where you feel you want to.

best wishes

karen

Hi

You can post in any forum you would like - however not simply copying the same post and posting it 25 times = such as posting a welcome message 25 times over in the public welcome forum - it does not need to be in the more serious forums - just post or reply to a post where you feel you want to.

best wishes

karen

kay thanks.

Hi

best wishes

karen

kay thanks.

but, is there anyway i can get this site to email me whenever someone like,sends me a msg or?

but, is there anyway i can get this site to email me whenever someone like,sends me a msg or?

Hi Sara,

Yes, hun.....

You can set this in your profile, just look at the top of the page where it says "My controls" On the left side there will be lots of options, one of them is "email settings" One of the options you get is to have the site send you an email when receiving PM's...... It's called "email notifications" :)

Good luck!

:hug:

Jo

Edited by Saltywaters

Hi Sara,

Yes, hun.....

You can set this in your profile, just look at the top of the page where it says "your controls" One of the options you get is to have the site send you an email when receiving PM's...... It's called "email notifications" :)

Good luck!

Jo

kay thanks,

and also,

oh wait..i forgot. lol

You're not dumb, Sara.... You are trying to make sense of this board. That's a totally different thing. :)

lol kay but,

it said i posted more than 25 times,

but the live chat still doesnt work for me... :unsure:

Yep, you've got enough posts...........

Do you have Java installed on your computer? Cuz you need that in order for live chat to work. :) It'll only take a minute or so, and you can find the link to it on the live chat site..... Under the gray screen?

Good luck! :luck:

Jo

Yep, you've got enough posts...........

Do you have Java installed on your computer? Cuz you need that in order for live chat to work. :) It'll only take a minute or so, and you can find the link to it on the live chat site..... Under the gray screen?

Good luck! :luck:

Jo

yeah i do,

but when i click on live chat it says

" invalid username or password"

Ok :)

In the forum called "Chat room" on the main site.....

There's a topic in which dodo wrote down all common reasons for the chatroom not to work? Maybe your answer is there? I think it's the 3rd topic, and called "common solutions for not being able to enter chat" or something like that. lol Dodo wrote it. :)

Jo

Just few minutes ago I made my first attempt to enter the chat room and I had problems too. I have no idea why, but it helped me to use the MI Explorer instead of Opera. So maybe you can try another browser? Good luck. :luck: