Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi. I'm a survivor and I'm not sure I want to say too much more in the public area. My abuser is pretty googeable and I don't want to say something that could lead someone here I guess. Still, I'm glad to be able to post here, I've been trying to talk to people about what happened for years and it never really helps. I'm hoping that a community of other survivors will be better for that.

Hi cloudier,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you have suffered, but you will find that this is a very supportive site. Yes, it is difficult to talk to others that really don't understand. This site has given me a voice that has pretty much been silent for years. I hope that you find your voice, as well. I wish you well on your journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Hi Cloudier,

Welcome to AS (After Silence) :hi:

Yes you are correct to not post details here in this forum but thanks for introducing yourself and I look forward to seeing you around the boards!

With Support,

Activist Ally

welcome to AS! I'm Sorry for the reasons that bring you here but I'm glad you found this place. Hope you find it as helpful and supportive as I have you deserve support and you deserve to heal!

Wishing you all the best in your healing journey

Jemma