Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone

ash182007

Hey everyone. My name is Ashley. I am new here, I have had this account for a few years but just decided to actually try it. I can't afford counseling or therapy right now, which is where I would be going if I could. I decided to try this instead. I feel alone. I don't have anyone to actually talk to about this. I know I was sexually molested when I was young but I don't remember much, I must have blocked it out or something. I know who it was and I know where we were, and what he asked me to perform in but that's all I remember and I don't even know if it happened more then once, I have a lot of issues as an adult and I have to believe that some of what happened when I was little has a huge part of it. I just need someone to talk to or vent to sometimes, or maybe even a new friend that went through something similar. Message me if you would like to talk or get to know me, I need a good friend.

Welcome Ashley. (:

Hi Ash. Hope you don't mind me calling you Ash. That's my daughters name and I call her Ash. I'm in the same boat as you with issues as an adult. Its good your here cause keeping it inside is not the way to live. Your on the right track to recovery and were all here for you. If you need to talk we all will help. Have a sunny day. Big hug from me

Hello Ashley

welcome to After Silence, I'm Paula, one of the newbie support team here. You are not alone here, and I hope you go on to make lots of new friends here . If you need any help with the board, please let me know.,

take care, Paula

Hi Ashley. I'm new here, but if you need anyone to talk to I'm more than willing to listen. I also hope to make friends on here; I need the support and understanding. I'm glad you decided to try out AS, and I hope you find all the support or friendship you are looking for. Be strong, and know you are brave for being here. I am wishing you the best. Hugs if okay. :bighug::notalone::supportu:

• 2 months later...

Hi there.
Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found