Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Need To Hear From Others

Welcome to After Silence, Josephine. I'm going to provide you with a general guideline of how this website works.

There are different threads for different topics, as I'm sure you've noticed. Exploring them is the best way to get an idea of where to post what.

For posts that you believe could trigger someone, posting a "Trigger Warning" or "TW" is what members on here do, before writing out details of abuse, details of mental illness, whichever you think, in your discretion, could set someone off.

That's the basics to start out with - best of luck to you as you continue to figure out After Silence. I hope you find the support & compassion you're seeking! We're here for you any time you need to talk. There is no pressure to share - it's all up to you when you want to share, and what you want to share. Many of us have been very confused about things at a point in our healing journey. You're not alone.

Feel free to send me a private message if you need a listening ear. Looking forward to getting to know you on here!

- Courtney

Hi Josephine85,

Welcome to AS!

My name is Activist Ally and I'm a member of the newbie support team, so if you have any questions about how to use the board or get around I would be very happy to assist you. :)

We were all new to the board at one time and it can be confusing but I hope you find AS to be a safe, kind, and supportive place. :flowers:

Activist Ally

Hi and welcome to AS! Others have provided you with some help, just wanted to welcome you and I hope you find comfort and support here as I have. :)