Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Troubling Emoticon?

Hi there,

We recently got a few new emoticon options added. I'm not sure about the last one though, :goodnight: I haven't seen anyone use it. It is entirely possible that I'm being too sensitive, but it seems to equate sleeping and dying. Given the issues that survivors have with sleep, death, and suicide, I'm not sure this is an appropriate emoticon.

I don't know if it is possible to remove an emoticon from the list? What do others think about this one?

Thank you, Anala. I understand how you feel and will definitely raise the issue,

I don't know if it is possible to remove an emoticon from the list? What do others think about this one?

It has been removed. :flowers:

Weird thing - I thought it might be a sensitive emoticon to many. But... I did like it. I thought of it as kind of cocooning yourself from the world - more of a safe place to be quiet and restful. But, as I said, I figured it would disturb many.

Just do me a favor and never remove :blink: - it's one of my two favourites.

Weird thing - I thought it might be a sensitive emoticon to many. But... I did like it. I thought of it as kind of cocooning yourself from the world - more of a safe place to be quiet and restful. But, as I said, I figured it would disturb many.

Just do me a favor and never remove :blink: - it's one of my two favourites.

I love that one it chat :lol: