Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

My first time here.

Guest Sheryl

Guest Sheryl

Hello to everyone! this is my first time here and i was just browsing through this sight and i really liked it and thought it would really help me through my healing process.

Sheryl:)

Originally posted by Sheryl

thought it would really help me through my healing process.

Sheryl:)

WELCOME, Sheryl!!

Although I'm sorry life has given you a need to be here - "Here" is indeed a great place for navigating through the healing mist.

Take your time and post whenever you need.

Blessed Be,

Balue

(((Sheryl)))Hi and welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry you have a reason to be here but I am so very happy you found us! I hope you feel as safe and supported as I do here. This is a wonderful group and I love everyone here! Please take your time looking around and getting comfortable here. If there is anything I can do to help you out please let me know.

Take precious care of yourself.

Tink

Hi sweetie! I'm so proud of you for posting! It is definately such a wonderful place. I'm glad you're here. It has helped me a lot! I hope you find the support and healing you seek. :) (((hugs))) Take care. I'm still here if you need anything. I've sent you a u2u.

love always, clarissa

[Edited on 4-8-2004 by Clarissa]

Guest Madonna

((((Sheryl)))))

Hi and welcome. This site is really good for helping you through the healing process. There's nobody better to help then the people who have been there themselves in my opinion. I hope to talk to you more!

Madonna

(((Sheryl))) Welcome to After Silence. I have found this to be a wonderful place for my healing journey. I hope you find the same. Know that you do not walk alone. We travel with you.

Dear Sheryl,

welcome to the group. We are all trying to heal and do our best to support each other and we'll be very happy to have you here with us....this road seems a little less long and difficult to walk, if we do it together :)

Hugs,

Verena

Welcome to the group and good luck in your healing process :)

Guest Madonna

Welcome Sheryl!! You thought right! This place is great to go through the healing process. I'm meeting lot's of new people and learning a lot from them too. I hope you find this place as helpful as I do! :D

Madonna