Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Having Trouble Accessing The Board

Hi,

I'd thought AS was down again because everytime I typed in the main address or clicked using my favourites in history I got this message.

Fatal error: Method hookFacebookLikeBox does not exist in cstopspamreg_bstats in /home/aftersilen/domains/after-silence.org/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 3997

I only got limited access by typing out the address for new posts/content. I get the same message if I try to click on the main forum page from here or clicking on chat. I haven't a clue why this is happening.

Did you happen to change theme?

I was getting that same error and it took me quite a while to remember that I had changed it and when I changed back all the errors disappeared.

Did you happen to change theme?

I was getting that same error and it took me quite a while to remember that I had changed it and when I changed back all the errors disappeared.

Hi Astro,

yes I did, I just changed it back and everything's find now. I just managed to find your other post, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am new here, after finding my voice after 13 years..I am hoping this site will helpme by listening and understanding what I am going through. If Istop trying my man is always there to help, but I feel like I am pushing himaway. How do I start loving myself again?