Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

new here

Guest Bev S

((((((( Welcome )))))))

You are not alone. I'm here with you and so are the other members of our family.

We can fight together and we can make it through this...

Love,

Verena

(((((((( Bev ))))))))))))

((((((( Safe Gentle Hugs ))))))))

YOu are not alone here, if you need to share whatever, please do so, knowing that we have all been or still are, in the same place as you, and knowing also, that this group, is a safe place to vent anything. This group has been my life line, many a time.

TAke Care

Love Catherine

Guest mommacook

Hi Bev. I wanted to let you know that you definitely not alone in your struggle with flashbacks. I know how hard it is to try to balance everyday life with chores, bills, kids, etc while you have daytime flashbacks and nightmares whenever you rest your eyes. My heart and prayers are with you. I would offer my support through instant message, but with a newborn and a toddler and two preteens, I'm not online that much!

Hi Bev. Welcome to the group. You most certainly are not alone with your healing. I understand the terror of the flashbacks....they are tiring for me. As if living through it once wasn't enough, now we must do it again. Be we can do it with the help of those who walk the same path....there is strength in numbers. Take gentle care.

~Hope