Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Everyone

Hello HappinessIS,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have suffered trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. You are already beginning to see how kind and understanding the members are. It quite ok to go your own pace. Typically I am a very quiet person myself, but the site has helped me find my voice. If it helps you find yours or gives you any type of comfort and a feeling of not being alone, that can be enough. It's all up to you. I wish you the very best of luck on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

HappinessIS1

welcome ! I am a newcomer as well, joined the site just recently. I too have the feelings of not having a voice, and I have surprised myself by reaching out and asking for support through the personal messages. It is amazing what writing can do for us who don't have a voice. There are no eyes looking at you, just your computer screen, Hopefully that helps you as it helped me. Not to mention this site is a blessing with just a bunch of people who are supportive and actually care about what happened to you and not to mention are willing and able to help you. You did it, you found help , congratulations you're on the beginning of healing , welcome and God Bless

- fallenflower

I would just like to say hello and that I am new here, seeing I am not a talker I am hoping that I will be able to eventually open up and talk more. Just from reading a few forums already, I feel a very warm and friendly atmosphere. :hi:

Hello! :hi:

I am sorry that something happened to you that brought you here but I am glad you found us. It's okay to just look around for a while before talking more and there is absolutely no pressure here. :)

I am glad you are feeling that this is a safe and kind place and I hope you will feel very much at home as you work on healing and recovering from what brought you here...as we all walk together towards a better life. :doctor:

The Newbie Support Team (NST) is here to assist you if you have questions or need help with using AS (After Silence).

Strength to you,

Activist Ally