Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello I Am New

((((Lynn))))

Your very welcome here honey, though it does sadden me that you have a reason to be here. Please know your not alone, that we are here for you.

(((((Safe Hugs)))))

Donna =) :hug:

((Lynn))

What a pretty name. That's my middle name. *smiles*

I'm glad that you've found us, but I'm sorry that you've gone through so much pain. Please take your time to feel at home here - we're all here for you in your journey.

<3

Alex

Of course you are welcome here...I hope that being here helps in your own healing journey.. :hug::hug:

welcome to the forum

love and hugs :throb:

Lynn,

Welcome to After Silence. Hope you find support and healing here.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

Ladybass-

You are so welcomed here. :dance: I know I feel so much better after finding this site.

No one judges you and anytime to need to SPEAK OUT, this is the place to feel free and safe to do just that. I am sorry for the reason you come to us, but you are not alone. We love U!!

:hug::throb::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Guest queenie

Lynn

hehe I agree with Alex, Lynn is a very pretty name (*My middle name too hehe*)

Welcome to After Silence! I hope you find the healing path you are looking for. We are here to support you in any way we can!

:hug:

Jennifer