Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm New

Guest Elisah

I just found this board two days ago. It looks like a wonderful haven. I am a survivor of acquaintance rape and I have buried it for many years. I'm in therapy right now and I'm dealing with it for the first time in my life. It's harder than I thought it would be to face all the memories and the fears. It's like reliving it and I have found myself in the same place that I was back then....scared, ashamed, anorexic, hating myself. I'm trying to work through all that and I hope I can find a home here, too. It seems like a wonderful, supportive place.

(((((Elisah)))))

Welcome to AS sweetie. :hug:

I was also raped by an acquaintance so your not alone. :hug:

Everybody is so very wonderful here, please make yourself comfy and post as much as you'd like.

((((((Safe Hugs)))))))

Donna =)

welcome and hello

:throb:

Welcome to AS I hope that being here will help you on your healing journey :hug:

Guest Lutherin

:):hug: welcome, I'm going through the same thing except I don't do the consuling thing because in the past people have tried to emplant into my head it was my fault. I hope that the people you are seeing are being kind to you. Good Luck and a speedy recovery (though it looks like if you put it away for many years it well take longer to go away)

Marie