Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Oh Hai!

Heya,

I'm Babytacosaurus :)

Female From Australia (no I don't have an accent haha) and I'm 24.

I got recommended to this site ages ago by a good friend but never had the guts to have a look at it, it was always an 'I'll do it later' thing.

But latley I've been struggling deep down with my past and all that's happened in my life and struggling big time for support as the support I've had; for example my psychologists havnent been helping over the years! So I hope I can make a few friends, share my story and get to know a few of you :)

Hello babytacosaurus,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you have suffered, but your friend has recommended a very supportive site. You will find kind and understanding members here. I am sorry that you have been struggling lately, and you find this site helpful. I wish you well on your healing journey.

:notalone:

Mary

Jus95,

Trust me I've had some weird reactions to that username! But I'm glad it made you laugh! It's a combination of usernames I've gotten over the past. For some strange reason, I picture it to be a taco standing up going "rwarrr!" I feel compelled to try draw it haha!

And thank you Mary :)

Edited by babytacosaurus

Welcome to AS :) The name made me smile as well lol. I hope you find the support you are looking for. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or if you need anything. Take as much time as you need to look around and feel free to post when you are ready

Koby

• 2 weeks later...