Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

The Donation Page

I was just curious, if I wanted to make a donation to AS when I get some money, is there a way to view the donation page in english? For now it's only visable in Italian (or it might be spanish I don't know) and some of the things it asks for I can't figure out. I know some of it, like where to put my name but more than half I don't get because I don't speak the language. Thanks for the help girls. Hugs!

Love, Haullie :lindybear:

P.S. Oh yeah, when it says Provincia which is self explanitory I think it means province and it has a drop down box for countries, I don't see an option for America ;)

Edited by Haullie
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess no one knows the answer to this problem. That's okay, I can always still donate through the AS store. Thanks anyways ladies, lots of love ;)

Haullie

Oops, nevermind. I think you're better off doing it through the store. Provincia means county or state, but the only choices look Italian. Paese is country but there's no choice for the USA. I took a bit of Spanish a million years ago and was able to read most of the page but my vocabulary is soooo rusty that I'm not sure I read it right. Maybe someone speaks fluent Italian and can translate for us?

:hug:

Meg

:outahere:

Edited by Ardatha

I definately think AS could obtain more contributing members if they allowed us to donate from the U.S. because so many of the AS members are from the U.S. but you know what I'm thinking, I'm thinking that perhaps Vera just forgot to put it in English when she made it and it's just a mistake and that when she gets back she might read this and add America to the list. But I'm not sure, I just think it would be a great idea. If she is unable to do that I guess a store donation is just fine.

Love, Haullie

Haullie,

The contributing membership isn't actually purchased through the make a donation banner on the main page. It's through 'my controls', purchase paid subscriptions and so forth. The instructions there are in english.

Hope this helps,

Lindy

ETA: I just added the contributing membership link to the main page.

Oh wow, see that was kind of confusing cause when you see the donation button one automatically would assume that you went there unless there were instructions elsewhere easy to find that tells us to go to our controls and do it. But thanks so much for adding something to the top of the page. Maybe the Italian donation button should not be there so it doesn't further confuse people. But of course that's completely up to vera and yourself, I hope I'm not intruding with the suggestion. You've already done so much to help by adding that appropriate link and I'm very thankful for that sweetie. Big hugs!

Love, Haullie

Haullie, don't feel bad because it had me confused too.

Lindy, that's a great idea! Now if the "make a donation" button could be deemphasized a bit or something so people would see the link first or at the same time... oh well, we'll take what we can get, eh?

:hug:

Meg

:outahere:

That was very kind of Lindy to add a link to the top, for us confused people hehe. I've been a member here since nearly the beginning and sometimes I still don't get stuff. Yeep!

Love, Haullie

Haullie,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I had no idea the donation page wasn't in English. I suppose that because the credit card on my account is Italian, the page's language is in Italian as well. I will take care of this as soon as possible and change it to English.

Thank you! :hug:

Also, i thought i would add to this thread if ppl are looking at it to make a difference money wise but only have limited money, im certain wristbands are also still available for purchase for $4 i think it is and Lindy, maybe Vera too im not sure, will have the details. I purchased a wristband awhile ago now and have never taken it off!!

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if their doing wristbands right now, but I would love to see them back again. But for now there's always the store as well to donate to. I still can't decide what I want hehe.